A completely handmade accordion designed for the serious Jazz accordionist. Referred to by Frank Marocco as, “The best accordion I’ve ever played”.
The sound of two Bassoon reeds in unison is unequaled in an accordion of this quality. As in all AM-1100 models, the AM-1100 Jazz is forged from a near-century of building the finest accordions in the world. Using only the highest quality materials available and the world’s most distinguished craftsmen. The AM-1100 belongs to a class of its own, setting the standard of excellence in the world. Uniquely and individually handcrafted from the highest quality materials through four generations of craftsmen, no accordion is as powerful in sound nor will endure the test of time like an AM-1100.
- 41 treble keys – 120 basses
- 19 1/2″ keyboard (49.5cm)
- 11+Master treble – 10 bass registers
- 4/4 sets genuine petosa HM reeds
- Tuning: LMLM Jazz – LM (in chamber) LM (out of chamber)
- Double Tone Chamber (Cassotto), handmade from one piece of solid aged mahogany
- Custom built-in Mahogany wood Mute – Open/Close registers
- petosa 100% handmade Walnut keyboard – lucite key tops
- Keyboard option: standard white or black pearl
- Stereo Sennheiser amplification
- 10-year warranty and lifetime maintenance included
- Includes hard case and all accessories